The Human Code
- The Michael Method is a unique, holistic program to develop and realize an individual's emotional, intellectual and behavioral potential. Most people use only 5-7% of their innate potential.
- Students of the Michael Method learn to use a range of effective tools and principles allowing them to actualize their innate talents more efficiently and develop dramatic improvements in their educational and personal achievements.
- The Michael Method is based on the firm belief that every human being can excel in every field they choose. To instill excellence as a way of life, students must be taught to believe in their own capabilities and to understand the significance of personal responsibility, independent thinking and a craving for knowledge.
- The Michael Method was developed in 1988 by a multi-disciplinary team of professional academics in Israel. With the support and encouragement of the Israeli Ministry of Education, the scope of the project was widened from some 870 students who studied the Michael Method during the 1993-1994 school year, to close to 10,000 students enrolled during the school year 2012-2013.
- Today the Israeli education system implements the Michael Method in Junior High Schools and High Schools in the Jewish, Arab, Druze and Bedouin educational sectors.
- The program is taught in various adult frameworks: teachers' continuing education programs, colleges, programs run by the Ministries of Defense and Social Welfare, the National Insurance Institute, the National Electric Corporation and in many other public and private frameworks. To date, there are some 250,000 alumni of the various Michael programs.